Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where Can U Find Leather Engraved

flow

late last night call. Whisper: "I'll come to you tomorrow at 11?". Adoption in the form of a question. Addresses do not know, but tomorrow at 10 calls, wake up and at the same time ask for the address. Panic. Must would go early to get up early. But, as always, is not obtained. In 10 calls, but no phone calls, and alarm clock. The phone is silent. Can not sleep, waiting for a call. 11. Phone silent. 12. The phone is silent. Letter: All cancel because Serge did not do anything. " And at the end of a postscript: "I hope you slept well."

***

Sending file the Internet. Your file started to load. The remaining 40 minutes. All cases completed yet, it's time to go, but you can not leave the file alone. And if with him something would happen? You can still take the vacuum cleaner and get rid of dust in the apartment. At least part of the apartment. At least a little bit. It is accumulated for months. She appears out of nowhere and left. In some places it is visible, in others not visible, but still there. The vacuum cleaner is buzzing, and the file is loaded. Large file, there's even time to wash the dishes. Although not all of it. Water rushing, and the file is loaded. Finally, it is loaded. Link sent. And then an e-mail: Internet is slow, I can not download, bring me on the flash drive. Why download why a vacuum cleaner, why should wash the dishes?

***

buy food. The cashier is thinking about something else. Takes products - surprised looks as if does not know that they have a general sale. Barcode beeping - it surprise stares at the screen, as if for the first time sees the numbers. From time to time, yawning, not at all embarrassed by turns, and can, and does not see it. No hurry at all anywhere.

***

I go to the ATM and withdraw money. Then look at the remaining amount. It is less than I expected. With that money, in hand, more. And without them smaller. However, I still have to pay for the work that I made yesterday. With this in mind anymore. But the income abstract it from me yet. And the money in hand, the concrete. But I have to spend half an hour. Paradox. Spasmodically kept going revenues and expenditures recently. It seems more big spending is not expected. Although last week I think so too.

***

Looking for house number 173, although only around 127, 129 and 131. Move on. 133, 135, 137. Home run out sooner. Can not be to 173. I climbed into his pocket and looked again at the paper: 173. Move on. Already on the horizon area. Where is the fit 173rd? Second break time to get into the pocket and look at the paper. Barely contain. Find a house 173, only it says "the Bank". True, side by side - "Mail". And the arch leading into the void.

***

woman looks at the notice. Fill, said the date and sign below. Picked up a pen from a neighbor at a time and at the same time ask how many. Said ninth. When he had time to learn? Given to women. Leaves, then returns to the premise. Three and a half kilos. Out again, returning with a colleague. Whisper. Say can not you give it up, then pay on delivery. So in fact I am willing to pay me with him. No, they say there is no return address. You know the person who sent you? And name names - something to yang. I say no, it's actually an organization. Well then you need to call and find out the address, phone number even though you know? I say, I can write letter. Letter - it's long, he said. So in fact on the Internet! Oh, on the Internet, your, well, then write. And did not give him a parcel. But money remained. Had better vice versa.

***

I'm going to eat. Give, say, steak. "You alone?" "Well, yeah, let alone, do not eat." "And take two - would be cheaper." Took two. Why two cheaper one did not understand. Paid more than usual. On the other hand, and ate more. "You have tea?" Yes, tea. Then he looked, and she has given the green tea. The fact that I drink tea, she remembers, and what colors - no longer exists.

***

walking on a narrow street. Cars do not drive. Are few. Silence. And in the silence could be heard very well all sounds: the boots on the snow, the branches in the wind, the voices in the house running behind the wall drill. Go quietly so no one frighten or disturb the idyll.

***

walk. I recall that yesterday, like new pants. And the next shop. AND time has come. And in a pocket that is not spent on the parcel. Like the stars converged: the need, time and place, and finance. I go. I have pants, I say. Maiden poke - that's all there is. Gray, blue, black. Different sizes. I looked, and they're all the same. Dimensions something different, but zavyazochki at all the same. Well, I say, they have a style all? "Come to us tomorrow, will be delivered the next party." She was joking? Tomorrow, the stars will converge not there.

***

man sits and plays the synthesizer something recognizable, but mournful. Frankly, not Horowitz, but a money earned. Paper money is going out of fashion, we have to throw him to the metal. But he does not care: saying thank you, always happy. Also want a synthesizer. But then, just for nothing left.

***

I go into the camera store. Middle-aged woman, they even polupozhilaya, poke a finger in the touch screen. Has come, I think. Old lady better than me in electronics understand. Pays to the seller: is there something more traditional, with buttons (and sometimes unfamiliar to me)? Ugh, can not yet sunk. Gives her a different, but warns that there screen is smaller. Which, interestingly, the difference? Still then the same pictures on the big screen to watch. Ask if they have cover for the tripod. There is no, but generally the case, and different species. Says in a tone as though they have a store called "Covers for tripods and range on two floors. Come back later, he said. Well, well.

***

I went to another store. Phones, cameras and other trash. The seller asked the buyer: what, the phone, make out? And at the very finger hovered over a laptop, as if he now presses and will something irreversible: the earth will tremble, the heavens asunder abyss and all that. I asked about the case. "Tripods are selling, and then complete and cover." And sarcastic laughs. Not loud, but noticeable.

***

I continue to walk and occasionally to look in different shops. At the corner of another. A long conversation, the seller and buyer about how much memory space, how many pictures will fit and how quickly it so many pictures naschelkaet. And all this is accompanied by a personal example: and here my wife, they say, so and so and then something. And in the end the question: how do the prices you are higher than in other places, or the same? I do not know, "says the seller, I am in other places I do not go. And too sarcastic laugh, though he does not show. Sort finished. I opened my mouth to ask - and he darts off and runs off to talk even with someone. "Clearly," I say silently and leave.

***

What happens if I stop working and earning? Suppose I threw everything and spend only on food. How many I stretch? On bread crust for a long time, but with normal food? Assume for a month will suffice. A whole month full of life. One could walk the streets, calling at different places to look for people to communicate with them to gain experience (it is unclear why, but it does not matter). But a month later we'll see.

***

Please pound of Mandarin - woman reaches the grapes. "Here, look how beautiful." Restrained screaming that he had asked tangerines. "Well, what are you so, but I only weight it tidy." Weighs, call price. Put out a thousand. Shies. A smaller one is not? Traded away in the neighboring stall. Go, and there all sorts of cigarettes. Now I'm shy. With a shudder knock and ask for change. Silent changes - probably used to. Takin tangerines. At least some joy.

***

girl picks up the two matches: "Look carefully." Force thought makes the move. Repeats several times, offers a try. Taking, mesmerizing match - zero response. Laughs. This same trick, you fool. What the power of thought? Sleight of hand. Look what I have going on with your fingers. This here, and he there. Try the same take. Again, take it, again trying to achieve something - again zero response. What is the thought that his fingers - the same curve all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment